Inrush Current Limiters & Sensing Thermistor Solutions
Click on an image for product details, part locator, electrical specifications and distributor information.
See what our customers have to say
At Ametherm, we’re solution driven. Our number one priority is to help you solve your inrush current or temperature sensing challenges with cost effective and time saving solutions.
Follow Our Blogs
- How To Limit DC Motor Inrush Current
- Select the Right Inrush Current Limiter
- The Effectiveness of Inrush Current Limiters for Vacuum Motors Experiencing High Inrush Current
- Designing a Furnace Fan and Limit Controller Using an NTC Thermistor and an Arduino Microcontroller
- Customer Testimonial: Providing Inrush Current Limiter Support
We proudly manufacture our products in Carson City, Nevada – USA.
- Rugged and Reliable
- Recognized by UL and CSA
- Quick Production Lead Times
- Innovative Custom Design Services
- All Sizes, Values, and Ratings
- DG Series Glass Encapsulated NTC Thermistors
- ACCU Curve Precision Interchangeable Thermistors
- MS 35 Series Inrush Current Limiters
Inrush Current Limiter Data Sheets
Need a custom design? Our engineers are happy to help you with difficult applications.
Inrush current limiting and temperature sensing solutions, tips and tricks.
NTC Thermistor APP Notes
Inrush Current Calculators
We certify all part numbers that we supply to our customers are compliant to Reach 174 substances listed as substance of high concern as outlined in Annex IV SUHC of the Reach regulation (EC no 1907/2006) updated 2016. All of Ametherm part numbers are ROHS 204/65/EU and ROHS II compliant with exception of 7a. Ametherm both respects and obeys the Dodd-frank law of 3TG by using authorized tin smelters or refiners. Learn more about?Quality and Certifications.